mercredi 19 avril 2017


DAY 3
Visit à la SCIENCE GALLERY
Work shop du Jour, des mots de jeunes européens sur la radicalisation et l'endoctrinements:


Your words about Radicalisation

  • Hitler = negative leader
  • Not great really, not enough
  • Bad horrible sad Why ?
  • Persons take advantage of the sadness of other people or because people are bad in themselves or angry of something or just young, so they believe what these bad persons says.
  • In my opinion, it's when you get into something too much, that you can't even realise and don't control what you do because you don't even think by your self
  • I have no clue
  • It's a person who want to do the same things as musulmans
  • conversion +++ / hard
  • I don't know
  • Using your beliefs to gain what you want   using violence
  • Radical groups with society undermining ideas
  • I don't
  • La personne n'est plus soi même  Person is not him or herself
  • Hell na !

Your words about indoctrinated
  • Someone say to someone else: "This is true. This is true". And the person who is listening believe it.
  • to don't think by yourself
  • Nothing I think
  • I have no clue
  • I don't know
  • something
  • I don't
  • Don't Know ?
Quelques réfléxions du jour:
Radicalization depends on which side you are on.
Making war for peace.
History repeats itself again and again.
Corporations and Big Multinationals - Indoctrination ?



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Ainsi s'est achevé le Projet Erasmus + FROM VIRTUAL TO REAL